Commercial Sales Representative
ET Grow is currently seeking a permanent, full-time Commercial Sales Representative to take on the responsibility of liaison to our current customers while attracting new commercial customers in order to meet our sales goals.
Nestled in the heart of the Niagara Region, ET Grow is a cloud-based SaaS solutions company that provides seed to sale ERP solutions focused on agricultural markets. We aim to enhance and maintain a cooperative and professional environment where the growth of our employees, both personally and professionally, are integral components to us. ET Grow has built a strong reputation amongst its various Commercial customers while maintaining an uncompromised commitment to strong execution and building long-term relationships based on our core values of trust, integrity and relentless pursuit of excellence.
At ET Grow we focus our growth on economically, environmentally, and professionally sustainable opportunities and aim to increase our value by constantly challenging our capabilities and investing in our employees, both personally and professionally.
As a key member of the ET Grow team, reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Commercial Sales Representative will bring their own proven sales experience and strategic insight to help us grow our clientele base, with the mission of ET Grow as their main goal.
Hours of Work:
This position will function mainly during our core business hours from 8:30am to 5:00pm EST, Monday – Friday. Due to the nature of the business, after-hours networking and/or meetings may be required. This may include evenings and weekends.
Compensation - Combination of Base Salary & Commission with targeted annual earnings of approximately $85,000. Compensation will commensurate with experience.
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Leading commercial sales generation for ET Grow
- Complete oversight & management of the ET Grow Sales Pipeline
- Generating new business and qualifying new Leads
- Detailed monthly reporting of new Opportunities/Leads and close rates
- Leading & developing outbound sales campaigns
- Performing product demonstrations
- Keeping pristine records of detailed feedback from current & prospective clients
- Providing first level support for clients before escalating to support team
- Creating, executing & managing all sales contracts
- Regular/seasonal touch bases with clients as needed
- Ability to travel (including out of country) to attend tradeshows and customer site visits.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or diploma/certificate in a related program/field
- 5+ years of experience in Lead Sales Role (10 years preferred)
- Previous work experience with agricultural businesses
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, networking and presentation skills
- Fearless attitude and hunter mentality
- Self-motivated and able to think creatively/problem solve
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Driver’s Abstract & access to own vehicle
Great to Have's:
- Experience, knowledge and general interest of technology and software solutions
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages
- Employer paid Group Health, Dental & Life Insurance/LTD benefits
- Generous Paid time-off program
- Company provided laptop/workstation and headset
- Employee pricing on NWIC home internet
- Company Vehicle OR per Km travel reimbursement
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Room for growth
- Opportunity for full-time remote work environment
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their full application outlining their qualifications and experience by email no later than Friday, May 20, 2022 at 5:00pm EST to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for consideration must contain:
- Cover Letter
We thank all candidates for their interest in joining the ET Grow Team, however, only those selected to advance to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted. No phone calls please.
ET Grow is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible work environment, providing accommodation in accordance with the Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diversity and provides accommodation throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com if you require assistance. All personal information is collected and used under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.